Sunday, April 17, 2005

Special Post: The Book Meme

At the request of my good friend Revolutionary Paradigm.


You are stuck inside "Fahrenheit 451." Which book would you be?

I would be the Epic of Gilgamesh because it was written on clay tablets.


Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?

Do you mean like when Bugs wears a dress? Just kidding. Sure, I was big in love with Princess Leia.


What is the last book you bought?

Admiral Hornblower in the West Indies (Hornblower Saga)
by C.S. Forester


What are you currently reading?

See above.


Five books you would take to a deserted island:

1) Wilderness Survival Guide

2) The Lord of the Rings.

3) Guadalcanal Diary.

4) Shakespeare (complete works).

5) 50 Ways to Cook Wild Pig.


I'm looking for vounteers to pass on the Book Meme to. Email me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home