Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Senator Harry Reid Doesn't Mince Words

Blames Bush for "a fictitious crisis on Social Security," "deficits that are absolutely unbelievable," "an intractable war in Iraq," "destroying public education," "attempting to change the very basis of this country," paying "no attention" to the uninsured and leaving people "begging for prescription drugs."

"So maybe my choice of words was improper," Reid allows. "But I want everyone here, I repeat, to know I'm going to continue to call things the way that I see them. And I think this administration has done a very, very bad job for this nation and the world."

Reid turns and departs leaving his listeners scribbling. "Tell us what you really feel," one jokes.

From Democrat Reid Shoots From the Lip

We need more Senator like him. Tell it like it is Harry!

5 Comments:

Blogger PoliShifter said...

Give 'em hell Harry!

I wish he was my Senator....

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kenny, I owe you an explaination. email me at your convenience.
Dave
loneconservative@yahoo.com

1:00 PM  
Blogger Kenny said...

And hand you my ip address. I don't think so...

Dave it's all good. I am not a grudge holder. I was a dick about it. It's nothing you should feel you need to explain.

Take care

4:15 PM  
Blogger halcyon67 said...

I liked it when Reid called Bush a loser. Harry Reid is a better Minority Leader than Daschule was. I hope Reid closes down the Senate, just to piss off the Republicans and their radical mainstream absolutism that is engulfing America, which tends to destroy America.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Mr. Natural said...

HEY Samantha...pissing off Rethuglicans is CHEAP ENTERTAINMENT! Anyone can afford it and it is SO entertaining! We've got Reid, Boxer, my two senators here in Washington (well mostly). Let's make a list, Kenny.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home