Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Bill O'riely Lies about WWII casualties, He has no shame

I heard Bill O'riely lie today. What a shocker.

I was listening to him and he was talking about WWII. He said, "in the first 2 years of WWII the press was not allowed to report casualty figures".

But, because I am a history nut I remembered reading this:

The correspondents' accounts of the Marines' 3,400 casualties shocked the American public. It did not take 24-hour-a-day CNN news coverage or endless analysis by "experts" to worry the folks at home. Instead, the few honest reports of journalists on the scene were enough to let America know that something terrible had happened at Tarawa.

at

http://www.thehistorynet.com/wwii/editorial_11_03/


That fucker makes shit up.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Natural said...

Not only does he make shit up, but he himself is a big stinky plumbing clogging turd! How ya doin there Kenny?

8:59 PM  
Blogger Kenny said...

I'm doing good Joe. The man certainly has no honor if he is willing to concoct such a lie.

Have you seen this site:

http://www.sweetjesusihatebilloreilly.com/

9:21 PM  
Blogger halcyon67 said...

Joe, I agree.O'Reilly is a piece of dung.He is so stupid. He is just annoying. They only do that to annoy us. I was listening to Savage Tuesday night, man...I don't even want to go there.

The Republicans no nothing at all about history. I had someone tell me that Republicans are the best wartime presidents because they get things done. Which is one because Lincoln was really the only time a war was under a Republican President. Their ignorance just shocks me.

No wonder they screw up and repeat History, they dont' know it.

Yea, Kenny I saw that one. Did you see the one I think it is evildoer.com?

8:25 AM  
Blogger PoliShifter said...

I can't understand how that Jackass is still on the air...

He's such an egomaniacal sex machine chasing tail every chance he gets.

It's funny how quickly people forget. Oreilly is a liar. He puts on the facade of a pompous righteous bloviator when he is really nothing but low life scum.

Rush is the same way...and why isn't Rush in jail for Drug Abuse?

How quickly everyone forgets Rush's racist statements too.

How did these guys get coated in teflon?

11:42 AM  
Blogger halcyon67 said...

That Jackass is still on the air, because jackasses are still willing to listen to him.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

But you are acting like O'Reily is an actually journalist. When in fact he is just a lying member of the infotainment section for the republicans.

;->

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home