Sunday, September 18, 2005

Everythings Bigger in Texas. You should have guessed it Bubba

Right now there are thousands of Bush voters counting on their fingers. "Darnit Lulu that damn Clinton was a better Republican then this here Bush feller".

Big Spending Republicans

It's supposed to be an oxymoron. More likely a herd of morons. Their herd mentality has brought us the biggest Government in our history, with the biggest budget in our history, and the biggest budget deficit in our history. Good job Douche Bags.

I'm a liberal and It's to much spending even for me.

I don't have kids, so I'm glad you all are putting yours in hock for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger PoliShifter said...

Amen Kenny!

The next time any Republican wags his or her finger in my face and starts talking about "tax & spend" and "big government" I am going to sock him/her on the nose.

Cripes have the Republicans lost touch or what?

It seems that most Republicans still have not realized that they are no longer the Republican Party but the NeoCon Party.

How long before they wake up from their stupor?

11:40 PM  
Blogger halcyon67 said...

I have throwing the big government and tax&spend thing in their faces for such a long time. It doesn't work.

They just go on some nonsensical rant which is hard to distinguish from their normal speech about how liberals screw everything up.

I bet they have circles to think up new things to blame liberals and democrats for.

I am not longer mad or anger, I am just annoyed.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home