Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The watershed moment

Today, by all indication, is the day that Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald will issue indictments in the Plame leak affair. At this time I have decided to reflect a bit on what will surely be a turning point in our history. However, I cannot keep my mind from wandering to the same questions. Who are the heroes and who are the zeros?

George Tennet: What was his role? Is all this a carefully laid trap orchestrated by Tennet? Or, was he part of the Iraq war band wagon?

Joe Wilson: Surely all the facts will come out now. Was Wilson a partisan player or was a truth seeker?

Miller: Certainly a zero, but there is a lot unknown.

More and more I wonder about the roles of these key players. More and more I think there will be many names that come out today that we have never heard about.

But, mostly I pray we will get to the truth and that our Country will benefit from the light of day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Hopefully the truth will come out, but the odds are that it will not.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home