Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Why Busby lost

I'm a pretty well informed San Diegan.

Where does Busby stand on Iraq? I don't know.
Where does Busby stand on health care? I don't know.
Where does Busby stand on wire taps? I don't know.
Where does Busby stand on gay marriage? I don't know.

Why do our candidates follow these stupid consultants instead of leading us to victory? I don't know.

What I do know is that Democrats didn't turn out to vote in the numbers needed to win. Why? Because they had no reason to.

1 Comments:

Blogger PoliShifter said...

Why do Democrats keep listening to the fuck head consultants? Especially after they haven't won elections in soo long?

I think it's something to do with a Republican Inifiltration of the political think tank and consulting business.

These are the people that refused to back Paul Hackett, said he was unelectable. They went as far as threatening to swift boat him just to get him to drop out.

These are the same people that advocate not spending money on campaigns in hard fought areas cause they'll likely lose. Instead they pour all their money in to campaigns that are a shoe-in to win.

Why did kerry still have a huge war chest after the 2004 election? How come he didn't spend it all on ads and campaiging?

There is something rotten in the Democratic Party but I think People are wising up to it.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home