Tuesday, October 24, 2006

How is your family neocon handling things?

Every family has at least one. You know the loud mouth who ruins family gatherings by calling all those who don't slobber over Rush's every word a communist. The "your against America" if you don't follow Bush with mechanical hero worship mantra you heard at the Labor day barbeque.

Just how is yours doing these days?

Mine...well mine is in a state of anger, bordering on panic, bordering on self delusion.

"stay the course" is over now. The catch phrase gap has begun. It's a lot like the cold war missile gap except this one is real. Without a catch phrase to rally around our followers, our Bush worshippers, don't have anything to say exactly. They have their marching order, but didn't get their talking points.

The argument has broken down. My neocon parrot has taken to bringing up the bumper stickers of old in a futile, but scripted, attempt at coming up with some argument, any argument.

"The weapons are in Syria", "Saddam gave money to terrorists", "freedom on the march", anything.....

It's a little sad to see their hope die, their undying love falter, their once proud idol turn to stone.

However, in their self pity and their, "it will get better", hope against hope. They are happy to continue to sacrifice the lives on innocent Americans. Day after day the bodies roll in, day after day it's more "it will get better".

How many dead Americans will make it better?

Oh right..."I'm against America" because I want to know the answer to a simple questions.

How many dead Americans are worth the installation of a Shiite dominated Islamic government in Iraq? I really want to know that answer. My neocon won't answer, he just attacks with, "you want the terrorists to win".

News flash, the terrorists are winning. WTF are you going to do about it?

"Stay the course". Oh right that's over now.

7 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

The excuses are flying faster than bats out of a cave!

12:49 PM  
Blogger i hate kenny said...

i wouldnt count your chickens before they hatch.....


oh ya and fuck you kenny

6:53 PM  
Blogger Kenny said...

Alright, my favorite example of a complete idiot is back!

I love i hate kenny. I couldn't argue against the right wing agenda better then he can if I spent all my waking moments trying.

i hate kenny, you are a shinning example of why people who cannot form complete sentences should not be in charge of government.

Thank you!

11:28 PM  
Blogger i hate kenny said...

like I said Fuck you Kenny and all of your liberal buddys and if I were you I wouldnt be so quick to call Nancy Pelosi Speeker yet. Shes so stupid I bet she gets lost in San Fran....

8:20 PM  
Blogger Kenny said...

Hmmm, a person who can't make an argument, can't introduce any facts, and can't write without swearing like a sailor is not someone I am going to take political advice from.

But, thanks for stopping by. My "liberal buddies" and I never get tired of laughing at you.

9:30 PM  
Blogger PoliShifter said...

Wow Kenny,

I haven't seen a fucking idiot troll like "I Hate Kenny" in a long time.

Obvious this guy's a chain puller.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Kenny said...

It's gotten to the point where I find the whole right wing movement comedic.

All they can do is hate. It's all they know, it's all they have, it's all that drives them.

I find it sadly funny.

I hope this guy keeps posting here. He proves that point better then I ever could.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home